Southwest Crafters was created by Janna and Kristan who are local manufacture reps supporting the independent retailers in the Southwest and helping to promote and educate crafters about the lines we represent

Monday, August 10, 2009

Now Representing Jillibean Soup




About Us

So why do you scrap?


I’ve asked myself this question several times and my only explanation is that I love it. I’m completely obsessed. Not only is it a creative outlet but it gives me great joy when I’m crafting. Also, I get to buy some oh-so very cute, yummy, scrumptious papers and embellishments. Yes, I’m a collector of scrapbook stuff. Plain and simple, I have way too much and keep buying more. Like you, I LOVE this hobby. I’ve never had so much passion for anything in my life – with the exception of my family.


After numerous discussions with my hubby, lots of research and lots of prayer, I decided I had the guts and gusto to try out my own line of scrapbooking materials. With the recent return of kraft paper into the craft industry I decided that my first line would be designed and printed on kraft paper and I love it. It’s different, it’s fun, and it can be used for all types of paper crafting! It was difficult to find kraft paper that is acid free and lignin free in a folio size, so we custom manufactured our kraft paper – it’s one of a kind and it’s made from 100% recycled stock.


So why “Jillibean Soup”? “Jillibean” was a nickname that a childhood neighbor called me. “Soup” just sounded good with Jillibean. It has allowed me to do some creative naming of products, packaging, and original marketing.


Jillibean Soup products are manufactured with close attention to color, detail and design. Jillibean Soup offers you fresh, innovative products of the best quality. We pride ourselves in finding the best ingredients and creating fun designs you can use forever. We hope you love them as much as we do!


Jill Yegerlehner, founder and owner of Jillibean Soup


Jillibean Soup started as a concept in the fall of 2007 and became a reality in the spring of 2008. After lots of research, salt, pepper and sugar (he,he), Jillibean Soup launched it's first products in the summer of 2008. It's products are custom manufactured with close attention to color, detail and design. We hope you love them as much as we do!
-->

No comments: